Request an Appointment
Cost of Dental Implants
The actual cost of dental implants can be misleading and in many cases becomes part of the old “bait and switch.” According to medical blogs, the average cost of dental implants in the United States is around $5000. That is the out-of-pocket cost for the implant itself, the abutment, the crown, and the surgery. However, prices are always subject to change as each patient sitiation is unique.
Why Are Dental Implant Costs So High?
Factors that can affect the cost are:
- Initial procedures such as x-rays and CT scans
- Brand, material and type of post, abutment and crown (we use only implants manufactured in the USA to ensure quality and safety)
- Where the procedure is performed - in order to maximize quality and safety, our implant surgery is performed in a special surgically clean environment and not in a standard dental treatment room, where teeth cleanings and fillings are performed
- How many and what teeth need to be replaced
- The particular dentist/surgeon’s experience, specialty & popularity
- Additional procedures (if required) such as sinus elevation and bone grafting
- Guarantee - All our implants come with a lifetime guarantee (see office for details)
Because of the multiple phases and fees, anyone could set the cost of the implant at any number and adjust the other fees to compensate. At the end of the day your total fee is going to be about the same for work performed by any reputable dentist with proper credentials. Check out our page on what to look for when choosing a surgical specialist.
It's important to note that you are paying for the specialists care. Dental implants fit into the category of restoration dentistry and have their own category of implantology. Because of the specialist training necessary for performing dental implants, the dental professional involved may charge a higher fee than for other services.
Dental Implant Procedure in South Jersey
Dr. Alan Meltzer and his group of well trained professional staff provide the highest quality of care at Advanced Oral Specialty Group. Their state of the art facility contains top notch dental equipment to provide the most relaxed experience possible. Wheter you are needing multiple teeth or just a single dental implant, Dr. Meltzer and Advanced Oral Specialty Group will guide you closely on your treatment plan.
Dr. Meltzer is a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, a Fellow of the Academy of Osseointegration, and a worldwide lecturer on periodontology and dental implant procedures on six continents, at numerous dental and medical institutions across the country and around the world. To learn more about Dr. Meltzer, or to request an appointment contact us online or at the office, (856) 772-9444