Request an Appointment
The Cost of Dental Implants from $495!
Now that I have your attention, don’t be fooled. The actual cost of a dental implant can be misleading and in many cases becomes part of the old “bait and switch.” If you need an implant, there are several steps and/or fees involved. They include:
- Bone graft or site preservation
- The abutment(s)
- The restoration(s)
- Associated office visits and x-rays
Because of the multiple phases and fees, anyone could set the cost of the implant at any number and adjust the other fees to compensate. At the end of the day your total fee is going to be about the same for work performed by any reputable dentist with proper credentials. What to look for when choosing your surgical specialist: guidelines for selecting your specialist.
What variables exist?
- The cost of the materials. We use only implants manufactured in the USA to ensure quality and safety.
- Where the procedure is performed. In order to maximize quality and safety, our implant surgery is performed in a special surgically clean environment and not in a standard dental treatment room, where teeth cleanings and fillings are performed.
- Use of sterile disposables. We maximize the use of disposable instrumentation again to ensure quality and safety.
- Guarantee. All our implants come with a lifetime guarantee (see office for details).